Wednesday, December 2, 2009

.... is selling keychains!




There has a been a bit of activity in regards to my last post about raising money for breast cancer awareness and research. In response I have now posted pictures of other keychain styles that are also available for $8 each with the profits going towards Team AllEars: Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. If anyone is interested in any of the styles send me an email! Some of the styles are sold out and I will update the stock photos as soon as I receive them. Also, if you want a larger photo email me and I can send it to you.

If you would like to buy a keychain:
email me at cailinvet@mac.com
 (not the gmail address this blog is associated with - I don't check it that often)

And an update on poor Josh... his ortho appointment confirmed that it is indeed a stress fracture and he is now walking around in an aircast boot. However, the doctor he saw was a fancy shmancy hip replacement surgeon and didn't give him the time of day so he has made another appointment - this time with a sports medicine doctor more familiar with this type of injury and hopefully a little more compassionate! 



No comments:

Post a Comment